We provide a full range of services in connection with the commissioning of your solar thermal plant. This naturally applies to new builds, but also encompasses commissioning after remodelling or extension projects, or following breakdowns.
- Preparation for start-up, including checking the entire plant.
- Glycol delivery and filling (if necessary).
- Commissioning and fine-tuning of the plant.
- Subsequent review of the plant to check for leaks, air pockets, etc.
- Regulation and balancing of the flow distribution for the solar collector field.
In the event of an accident where the solar thermal plant has experienced stagnation/boiling, we can respond rapidly to assist with a correct restart. We check the solar thermal plant for any faults or defects and investigate the cause of the stagnation.
Contact us for a no-obligation offer.